Monday, June 27, 2011

VACATION!!!!!

Sorry a bit late getting this one out to my children but your MoJo Goddess is on vacation this week!
I put together a playlist for my drive to the beach and for your listening enjoyment. As I said I am at the coast in NC and I am having a blast to say the least!!! This is also been a weekend of celebration. It started off with my sister Sarah's birthday, then it was my better half's big 50, next it was my hubby & I's 10th anniversary, and then it is the MoJo Goddess's birthday!!! Great energy being sent all around. So with all that said, I hope you can find time to just sit back, unwind from the rat-race of what some folks like to call life, and enjoy the great vibes I have put together for ya!!!

Much Love & Peace,
The MoJo Goddess

Playlist: Lowrider ~ War, Let's Dance ~ David Bowie, Blinded by the Light ~  Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Summer Breeze ~ Seals & Croft, Mysteirous Ways ~ U2, Cowgirl In The Sand ~ Neil Young, Sledgehammer ~ Peter Gabriel, Do You Feel Like We Do ~ Peter Frampton, Ventura Highway ~ America, Slow Ride ~ Foghat, Amongst the Waves ~ Pearl Jam, Jungle Love ~ Steve Miller Band, The Chain ~ Fleetwood Mac, Rock The Casbah ~ The Clash, The Sandman ~ Micky Hart, Venus ~  Bananarama, Long Train Runnin'  ~ The Doobie Brothers, Wheel In The Sky ~ Journey, Ridin the Storm Out ~ REO Speedwagon, MargaritaVille ~ Jimmy Buffet, Black Betty ~ Ram Jam, Cruel Summer ~ Ace of Base, The Ocean ~ Led Zeppelin, New Divide ~ Linkin Park, Its A Long Way To The Top If Ya Wanna Rock And Roll ~ AC_DC, Champagne ~ Cavo, Voodoo Child ~ Angelique Kidjo & Buddy Guy, Twilight Zone ~ Golden Earring

 

1 comment:

  1. Mojo Goddess:

    I'm enjoying your tunes, wishing I was at the beach with you'ness. Happy Birthday to Timsey, Happy Anniversary to you BOTH and Happy Birthday to the one and only Mojo Goddess!

    ReplyDelete