Sunday, June 5, 2011

Release Your Mind!

This week I had some personal things to deal with and I also have been listening to some wonderful tracks to help get my mind back to where it needs to be. So with the energy I was receiving I put together this weeks list. The messages are in the music and you will find them if you just allow your mind to be free!

Much Love & Peace,
The MoJo Goddess

Playlist: Solomon Burke-None of Us Are Free, Tears For Fear-Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Martin Luther King, Jr.-Rise Up Singing, Rehab - Graffiti The World, Peter Gabriel-Animal Nation, Incubus-Drive, International Velvet-Chariot, Steve Miller-Fly Like an Eagle, Louie Armstrong-What A Wonderful World

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really digging your show. The music truly speaks to me! Thanks for sharing, MoJo Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying the show NorthForkHippy! Feel free to send me suggestions or request. I want to continue in bringing you vibes that free your mind & speak to ya!
    Much Love & Blessings from The MoJo Goddess

    ReplyDelete