Friday, April 19, 2013

Sunshine, Driving & Music


It has been some time since my last podcast. Life has kept me busy these past months but hopefully I will be able to get my podcast out to you more regularly.
Warm weather has finally arrived & one thing I enjoy doing on such days as these is driving with my windows down & the stereo cranked up with some great tunes to listen to. So my children, crank it up & I hope you enjoy these tracks I have laid out for you! 

Much Love & Peace
The MoJo Goddess

Playlist: Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers - This Life, Lions - Poster Child, Citizen Cope - Son's Gonna Rise, ACDC - Highway To Hell, The Black Keys - Keep Me, Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun, Christian & The 2120's - Evil Ways, Franky Perez & The Forest Rangers - Higher Ground, Puddle Of Mudd - Gimme Shelter

 

1 comment:

  1. Good to have ya back, ya betcha! The player in the post isn't working right now, but the link on the right plays (and downloads) just fine. Thanks for the awesome tunes, Dude!

    ReplyDelete