Sunday, January 8, 2012

Old School

Well my children the MoJo Goddess is once again returning to classes. This week's podcast is tracks that got me through my high school years so hopefully they will help me get through this last semester. I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy!

Much love & peace,
The MoJo Goddess

Playlist: Queen - We Will Rock You, Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets, Heart - Barracuda, ZZ Top - La Grange, Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion, Boston Rock and Roll Band, Van Halen - Runnin' With the Devil, The Who - Who Are You, Styx - Suite Madam Blue, Eric Clapton - Cocaine, Bad Company - Burning Sky, Rush - Tom Sawyer, Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell, Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin For You, Ted Nugent - Great White Buffalo, Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks, Eagles - Life In The Fast Lane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment