Saturday, October 15, 2011

Stop The Violence!

This week is a very emotional podcast for The MoJo Goddess. I am dedicating this podcast to all the victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. I can proudly stand up now and say that I am a survivor of all these horrific crimes and I have found my voice to help put an end to all these useless and hurtful crimes! Each and every day I try to do my part, to let others know that they do not have to suffer through these issues and that they are not alone! There is always one person in this world who cares and is here for them, ME!!! So I send out a request to all of you, my children. Take a stand and help to put a stop to all this shit!!! Reach out and let someone know that you care and that you will not allow this to continue!!! 
STOP THE VIOLENCE!!!

Much Love & Peace,
The MoJo Goddess

Playlist: Rascal Flatts ~ Stand, Martina McBride ~ Independence Day, Eminem ~ Not Afraid (Clip), Sarah McLachlan ~ Forgiveness, Aerosmith ~ Janie's Got A Gun, The Band Perry ~ If I Die Young, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~ Face Down, Big & Rich ~ Holy Water, Nickelback ~ Never Again, Adele ~ Rolling In The Deep, Pat Benatar ~ Hell Is For Children, Katy Perry ~ Firework



1 comment:

  1. Just saw this Podcast and wanted to say it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete