Sunday, August 21, 2011

World Rhythms

This week's tracks are just a few of the sounds from around the world that I enjoy and wanted to share with you. The MoJo Goddess is once again setting forth in her ongoing journey towards acquiring that little piece of paper that "The Man" says she must have in order to do what it is that she already has the knowledge & skills to do. So I needed to get my mind in a place that would assist me in preparing for what lies ahead of me this week. May you enjoy these rhythms as I have.

Much Love & Peace,
The MoJo Goddess

Playlist 10: Karminsky Experience Inc.~The Power Of Suggestion,Ali Farka Toure~Hani,Angelique Kidjo~The Sound of the Drums, Mickey Hart's Mystery Box~The Sandman, David & Steve Gordon~Dancing for a Vision, Afro Celt Sound System~Release It

 

No comments:

Post a Comment